The comprehensive system that’s been in place at Tungsten for the past decade has always been focused – no matter the step or phase we’re in – on one thing: the client.
With specific obligations to the design-build and general contracting services, we value a one-point-of-contact approach during the construction process that historically results in plans that are executed with precision and reliability, budgets that are more consistently accomplished, schedules that are more efficient, and relationships that are less critical – all while maximizing client creative input and minimizing client stress. From our first meeting with you, we listen to your needs, your wants and your dreams – and find ways to make your visions a reality, both in beautiful physicality and economical budget.
We have the skill sets to develop and produce all aspects of your project, including these details within our process:
– budget development
– conceptual and detailed estimating
– logistics evaluation
– digital architectural design software support, such as AutoCAD and Revit
– engineering review and analysis
– LEED design research
– bid preparation
– permitting, bonding and insurance
– drawing reviews
– on-site construction supervision
– regular site investigations and monitoring
– trade contractor and equipment upkeep/maintenance
– safety, cost and quality control
– ongoing project status reports
– scheduling/coordinating owner and subcontractor meetings
– financial status reports and projections
– follow-up check-ins and meetings
Contact us today to make an appointment so we can lay out a plan for your future Myrtle Beach project that will stand the test of time.